View blog reactions Waiting for Speedway Fowler: Boston Media Makers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Boston Media Makers

I finally got a chance to catch a meeting of the Boston Media Makers group.

They meet one Sunday each month at a bakery in Jamaica Plain. I've been trying to catch one of their sessions ever since Podcast Academy at BU back in April.

The meeting was a great time. It was very cool meeting people with similar interests to mine. And I got to meet Carl Weaver, the keeper of the Worcester Diaries videoblog... right before he moved to Washington.

I look forward to the next get-together.

Comments:
Jim, it was great to meet you as well. I have to say that I will miss that group but it's time to spread the gospel of vlog down here in the DC area. ALl the best to you and Worcester.

BTW, I am still hiring for the "Worcester Diaries" administrator position. It pays in good vibes and social change.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?