View blog reactions Waiting for Speedway Fowler: Paul Newman, 1925 - 2008

Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Paul Newman, 1925 - 2008




"That that poor girl put her trust into the... into the hands of two men who took her life. She's in a coma. Her life is gone. She has no home, no family. She's tied to a machine. She has no friends. And the people who should care for her - her doctors... and you and me - have been bought off to look the other way. We've been paid to look the other way. I came here to take your money. I brought snapshots to show you so I could get your money. I can't do it; I can't take it. 'Cause if I take the money I'm lost. I'll just be a... rich ambulance chaser. I can't do it. I can't take it."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?