View blog reactions Waiting for Speedway Fowler: Where Have You Gone, BJ Dean? Our Nation Turns Its Lonely Eyes To You.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

 

Where Have You Gone, BJ Dean? Our Nation Turns Its Lonely Eyes To You.

Woo-ooo-ooo.

(BJ Dean and Jeff Starr, sometime during the late 60's or early 70's)
I just discovered a Facebook page dedicated to the glory years at WORC.
I have no idea who put the page together, but there are some great photos on there.
I apologize for swiping this one, but it was just too awesome to resist.
Didn't see any pics of Meredith Viera, though.
I remember the days when you listened to WORC on the AM radio in the car, and JB105 on FM when you got home.
The Good Guy Liveline.
And BJ Dean's daily 4:30 movie Trivia Quiz.
I won a LOT of free passes to the Webster Square Cinema from that guy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?